I made a boo-boo!
One of the things I value about being an American is the right to free speech. And last night my husband unlawfully had his constitutional rights revoked for something he wrote on his blog.
And I will admit, I got ticked about it, threw a fit so he erased it... and it wasn't right of me. If I can blab about Brett - he should be able to say whatever he wants to as well.
His blog was simply standing up for his juvenile behavior on Monday nights; when, instead of spending time with me, he'd rather spend it online with 20 or so other 30 something men playing a sim racing game.
I think it's silly.
But that doesn't give me the right to get mad.
So Dave...here's history in the making. I'm sorry; I was wrong. And while I still think your Monday night behavior is childish; you absolutely have every right to share with your readers that, at times, you can be an infantile dork. At least you're willing to admit it.
Cheers, S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home