What's up Buttercup?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mom, don't read this!

Everyone take a second and think about this word:

PORN

What comes to mind?

Is it dirty? Is it taboo? Is it habitual? Is it something only men do?

Doubt it.

It's on my mind right now because CNN is starting a mini series about men's addiction to porn, and I'm definitely going to set the DVR to record it!

So it brings to thought some things.

1) Is searching for porn on the internet wrong?
2) Are people who look at porn on the net cheating?
3) Is it disgusting?

I don't know about you, but I think not. I don't find it any different than going to the newsstand to buy Playboy! (Do people still do that?)

If you go to bed at night and want to pretend your wife is one of those "Barely legal" internet bimbos - good for you; I much prefer my Jeeter/Damon sandwich fantasy.


Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home