'Till Death
If you haven't seen the new fox show Till Death - you're missing out! Whether you're a sappy newlywed or an old married fart - you gotta love the realistic scenerios and good humor this show has to offer.
My husband DVR'ed this because he thought the previews were rather appropriate and it certainly hit close to home. The newlywed wife told the not-so-newlywed her secret to getting the furniture she wanted - was to trade it for sex... so the not-so decides to give it a whirl with her husband. Low and behold... he declines! The horror. Needless to say, she goes out and buys the furniture anyway. The husband gets ticked realizing he just missed the boat... and then wants the promised sex after the fact. So... the wife being a good sport...laughs in his face.
That's my kind of woman.
But seriously this type of husband/wife bartering is a great weapon, I mean tool! For example, have you seen my new manicure/pedicure? It's gorgeous! And all I had to do was make a promise I have no intention of keeping! I mean, uhhh..errrr..It's too bad I have the most awful headache...stomach-ache and cramps I've had in my life! Wink, wink.
Cheers,
S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home