What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Always look behind you before you fart!

With the exception of one of my coworkers... I have managed to keep this story under wraps until I had the perfect time and the perfect place to let it rip. Pun intended.

The other day I was walking into work. It's not a hop skip or a jump, but more like a quarter mile stretch from my car to my cube. It's payback for taking a year off of work to be a stay at home mommy - but I'll save that for another bitch I mean day.

So anyhoo. I was walking to the building and I guess I must have snuck up upon a guy who works at my company because he apparently didn't know I was there. He was walking at a usual pace and I was walking up close behind him.

I got up to within ear shot and suddenly I heard fireworks go off in his pants. It was like BRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPHED. I held in my giggle. Which... you know is hard for me to do (ie: FLOCK!) Eh okay, so maybe he had too much veggie lasagna the night before.

I had almost forgotten about it when two steps later - BRRRRPHED BRRRRRPHED BRRRRPHED. God it was killing me not to bust out laughing - but still I managed not to giggle out loud.

So when we got up to the door,he nearly closed it on me not holding it open like the gentlemenly thing to do... so he was obviously oblivious to the fact that there was someone walking behind him.

So when the door didn't just let go and he finally realized there was someone behind him - his eyes went large and he muttered something to the effect of "Oh shit!" Now I wanted to say "Uhhh I hope not..." but I just kind of smiled and was probably just as embarrassed as he was. And as soon as I was out of ear shot I broke into hysterical laughter and I'm actually still cracking up now.

Luckily I haven't seen this guy since (he's probably out sick)...cuz while I wasn't the farter... it's really quite embarrassing to be the fartee. I mean really... what do you say in that situation...????

ROTFLMAO.


Cheers,

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home