What's up Buttercup?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Home at last!





Ever go on vacation and get back thinking you need a vacation from your vacation? Yea.

Okay... so let's see how we did on the list I made before we left...I had hoped that:

1) Jocelyn is as good, if not better, than she was last year

On a mommy scale of 1 to 10 I'd say she was a 9. With the exception of the first night, Jocelyn slept great. One morning even until 8:30. Going out to eat was always a challenge because when Jocelyn's done... she's done. We'll have to work on that.

2) No one we know dies while we're there (last year we had to come home for a friend's dad's wake)


Hallelujah everyone's safe and sound.


3) Mommy and daddy don't catch whatever Jocelyn has - and whatever Jocelyn has goes buh-bye

I still think she was faking!

4) Mommy and daddy can manage to go most of a week without grandparents

Well... we did pretty well. With the exception of day one when we were barely able to function without constant coffee thanks to a sleepless night.

5) Mommy and daddy can go a week without fighting (love you too blankety blank)

I think we did pretty well, don't you a$$hole?

6) There isn't a lobster shortage

Believe it or not I only had lobster one night. It wasn't even that good.

7) The sun shines all week(c'mon Uncle Hy!)

Oh my god. The weather was awesome. It was so friggen hot that it made the beach all that more beautiful and welcoming to my sweaty skin. Uncle Hy you nailed it!

8) The hydrangeas are as beautiful as last year

Totally were!

9) Mommy's new bathing suit looks good on her

It did until the california rolls...philadelphia rolls...pretzel...3 nights of ice cream...pizza etc hit

10)Mommy doesn't eat herself into a new dress size

See number 9.


Here are some photos from the last 8 days.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EatW7dm2bMTM


Cheers,

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home