The truth about kids...
I think I said this once before... but I truly believe there can only be one beautiful child in this world... it just so happens that every parent has the one.
All of our kids are cute.
They're all "just like us" when they're good... Just like our husbands/wives/ex's when they're bad.
Even at 2am.
Even when you're sick and trying to sleep and they want to sing the Barbie song at the top of their lungs.
Even when they're standing at your door begging you to sing along to the Barbie song at the top of their lungs at 2am when you're sick.
But they're especially cute when they come running to you after you've been away for a week, sick as a dog without any kisses goodnight, chicken soup... homecooked meals...or Barbie songs at 2am.
Sorry I didn't get a better picture of it... but here's how Daddy Dave got welcomed off the airplane last weekend when he got home from a week-too-long trip to Atlanta.

Happy Belated Father's Day!
Cheers,
S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home