What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Uhm, so now what?

Now that American Idol isn't on anymore... there's no more Will & Grace, House or OC... what the heck am I going to do with the extra hour or two in my weeknight? I'm already jonesin' for some good ol' fashioned American smut on TV. Hell, I'll even take European smut (I hear they're a lot kinkier over the ocean).

I don't understand the point of having a new show hiatus in the summer. Is it to give the real desperate houswives of this world the chance realize how much their life revolves around the tube? I get it!

That's the one and only thing I look forward to in the fall -- the new lineup on fox. TV in the summer really sucks. Unless you're a baseball fan... which I am most certainly not. So...What else is there besides tired old re-runs? Aren't there any fresh summer flicks filled with tanned cabana boys who fall for the boss's wife or something?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to fill my spare time with my favorite three letter word... heh heh heh.

NAP!

Night night!

Cheers, S.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could read a book :0)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger GamesGirl said...

What a novel idea Meri! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home