What's up Buttercup?

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm gonna live!

Well it looks like I'm going to survive another day...unless I get run over by a bus or hit by a train tomorrow...but if I were to stress out about that I'd need some serious drugs or a straight jacket....BUT...da da da da...The thyroid test came back with no changes since the last time I had it done. Yea! So the good news is - I get to go through this all again in two years when they re-test! So save your "I told you so's" for then...

So on that happy note -- I read this story today and at first I just thought it was the sweetest thing. But then I realized it's kinda morbid. You decide...

THEY'RE NOW REUNITED IN HEAVEN:

James Roberson, the terminally ill man charged with killing his partially paralyzed wife on April 25, died Thursday in Dallas.

Mary Roberson, his wife of 60 years, was dependent on her husband for care since she had a stroke in 1991 and another last year.

She was found dead of gunshot wounds in the bed of the couple’s Oak Cliff home. The 83-year old Mr. Roberson left a note stating he also planned to kill himself.

Mr. Roberson, who had cancer, told police he killed his wife because he didn't want her to go in a nursing home after he was gone.

Like I said... I don't know what to think.

Cheers,

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home