What's up Buttercup?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The waiting game continues...

Well I called the doctor this morning just to give them a heads up that I'm anxious and impatient and overall difficult to deal with...especially when it comes to matters of uhm life or death. Okay, I'm extreme, but you get the point.

So I called around 9 am and bit my perfectly manicured nails all day -- and finally got a phone call back on my voicemail at 4:30. I called back a few minutes later (frantic) and finally got through to the receptionist who said the doctor wanted to speak to me and would call me back tomorrow (Friday).

To that I raise my fists and say WHAT THE F...!?! These are human beings I'm dealing with here and not droids. I mean haven't they been through something like this before where the stress of not knowing is probably worse than what they have to say to me?

I am going to force myself into a drunken coma now so that tomorrow comes quicker. I can't deal with today anymore.

But on a serious note... I know there are people out there reading this because you say something to me at work or send me an email to ask how I'm doing. So, thanks for that. Hopefully this stress will be over soon and I'll be back to my usual vain self...bitching about my husband, the laundry and the terrible 2's.

Cheers,

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home