What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today my husband and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. In honor of the big day, we took our 2 1/2 year old out to dinner at the place where Dave and I had our "first" date... well... that's the first date after our first breakup... but who's counting.. it just made SENSE!

She behaved pretty well through 98% of the dinner (and that's on a parents' scale, not a grandparents' scale...) so I'd say the night was a success. You can't go wrong with PIZZA!

I still remember our officiant totally mucking up the words and saying -- "It's extremely inappropriate..." instead of "extremely appropriate..." If I could have kicked him without all 300 or so guests seeing me, I would have. But hell, no one was listening anyway... they were all too busy checking out the bride... ;-)

And on that note... Happy Anniversary Lumina.
Ever Yours,

--==**Aphrodite**==--

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger josey said...

It sounds like the night was a success

 

Post a Comment

<< Home