What's up Buttercup?

Monday, April 17, 2006

Didn't I say I was done....?






Well not quite.

I wasn't sure if I was diggin the green shades. I like them... but suddenly the room got soooo busy. Esp. with all of the toys sprawled across the room. Even when the room was tidied up, it still looked busier than Penn Station on a Friday afternoon.

SO...I ordered the same shades in fuchsia... to "match" the other shades. Catch is they aren't the same material so the color match isn't 100%. But still, I think it looks less busy.

If I didn't think my husband would kick my ass... I'd order two more of these same shades for the side windows and replace those. But I'd probably be served with divorce papers.

Hmmm...


Are there ANY metrosexuals out there willing to fess up and anti up their opinion?

Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home