What's up Buttercup?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Real men don't get manicures...


Or at least - that's what most men say. Or at least I think they do. Or okay, my very not so metrosexual husband says it. But I don't know if it's true. My grandfather used to do it. Maybe he still does. My great uncle got manicures too - and they're real men!

And why don't more men get pedicures? I don't see any reason they shouldn't... I mean feet are feet and you never know when you're going to have to show them! What about when you're at the beach walking in the sand... don't you look at other people's feet? Well I'm looking! I mean nasty toes are - well, nasty!

A penis shouldn't stand in the way of having well-kept nails and toes!

Cheers,
S.
(who just got back from a morning at the spa, getting a french manicure and pedicure - see...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home