Morning Glory...

The carpet is in! The carpet is in! Everyone at work must be thrilled that one more milestone has been met, which means I'll finally shut up about one more aspect of the room that I have been obsessing with for quite some time now.
IT LOOKS GREAT! Jocelyn played in there all morning. Next week we'll be able to move her in there when the bench is built.
Next phase... picking out the curtains. After much deliberation -- we decided to leave the big window as is - since the window seat is going in there next week (stay tuned coworkers) and then the side windows -- as of right now I'm thinking roman shades in HOT PINK!
Here's some of the artwork we'll be putting on J's walls - she made these all at school and mom made the frames :-)
Cheers, S.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home