What's up Buttercup?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Useless info about me...

I really don't have anything constructive to say tonight... so here's one of those silly emails with things you probably don't really give a shit about.
Cheers,
S.
--==--


Four jobs I have had in my life:

Burger King cashier * Wal-Mart Customer Service Clerk * Sales Coordinator * Copywriter


Four movies I would watch over and over:

Dirty Dancing * Grease * Fast & Furious * Basic Instinct


Five places I have lived:

Queens, NY * Boston, MA * Enfield, CT, West Springfield, MA & Agawam, MA


Four TV shows I love to watch:

OC * American Idol * Sex in the City * Desperate Housewives


Four favorite places to vacation

Cozumel * Virgin Islands * Portugal * Cape Cod


Four of my favorite places to eat:

My grandmother's house * Sakura Tokyo * Sitar * GoTen


Four places I would rather be right now :

My pool in the summer time * Snuggled on the couch with my baby * Puffer's Salon and Day Spa * Studio 54


Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond, but don't have to...

Answer if you'd like to :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home