My husband was totally right!
Mark this day on your calendar. I am openly admitting that my husband was right.
A month or so ago he asked to get DVR for our television. I wasn't too keen on the idea cuz I figured he was using it just to tape NASCAR events or his silly Galactica show he loves to watch. I didn't think I'd see much use of it.
Boy was I wrong.
It's probably the electronic device I use most, second only to my computer. More so than my Ipod - even better than my cell phone - simply said... it rocks my world.
I love the fact that I can start watching my shows whenever. I don't have to rush to exercise before 8pm anymore because I just turn on the TV with a quick click of the remote...Then, I can zoom through my show. I skip all of the commercials and even if I start 20 minutes late, I still end up netting out going to bed around the same time! It's flippen awesome! If I don't make it to the TV that night... I can watch it the next day... or the next day... it's that easy. And it's pretty easy for me to figure out how to use too - I don't have to write the instructions down on my hand before my husband leaves.
Never have I ever been so enthused about something that doesn't make my hair look better or make me look thinner.
Right on, Dave!
Cheers, S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home