Home sweet home...
Now that I have finally gained some feeling in my hand back... from gripping the OH SHIT handle in my car with all of my might for 9 hours as my husband raced (and I mean raced) up the coast in order to get home to put our daughter to bed...I have some serious questions I need help answering about our trip to Virginia.... Hope you can help.
1) Why does New Jersey smell so damn bad?
2) What are the little puss-like/battish/spiderwebby things in all of the trees in New Jersey along the Tpike?
3) Does anyone know where SoJo's "The Fugitive" is? We lost the radio station before we could find out. I'm curious.
Enough about Jersey...now Virginia...
1) Why is everyone so nice?
2) Is Ya'll actually a word? And why after 4 days being there am I suddenly inclined to say it all the time?
3) Why does everyone in the state have a personalized license plate?
4) Why do they sell beer/wine at a supermarket but not liquor?
5) How is it possible that a port-o-potty at the racetrack smells better than the ladies room on the NJ Tpike?
Also... How come the further away from the Mason Dixon line you get... the ruder people get? I love that southern hospitality... the "welcome" that makes you feel welcome... and not that I'm imposing on your time by trying to order a simple caesar salad! Sheesh!
Most notable quote from our trip: Time for a beer... it's noon somewhere...
Cheers, S.
P.S. Yes, we made it for bedtime, and no speeding tickets.

2 Comments:
Alot of good questions. All I can say is stay away from New Jersey!!
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home