posted by GamesGirl @ 3:33 PM
You're already gorgeous and you know we all love ya, so what more do you want?
Terrible. You looked much hotter blond. Dark hair makes you look multiracialed
Anon if you're going to comment you might as well leave your name so I can properly tell you to go fuck yourself and learn how to spell :-)
Golly, your mean. I was only saying you looked better the other way because you asked.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
You're already gorgeous and you know we all love ya, so what more do you want?
Terrible. You looked much hotter blond. Dark hair makes you look multiracialed
Anon if you're going to comment you might as well leave your name so I can properly tell you to go fuck yourself and learn how to spell :-)
Golly, your mean. I was only saying you looked better the other way because you asked.
Post a Comment
<< Home