What's up Buttercup?

Friday, June 02, 2006

Prayers, please...

I need everyone who's reading this to please pray. Even if you're not religious, pray anyway. Even if you don't care. Pray anyway.

To the powers that be:

1) Please don't let it rain in Dover this weekend. It makes my hair all frizzy.
2) Please let Tony Stewart stop being a candy @ss and suck it up and race. I'm not driving through NJ again for fun.
3) Please let my husband and I be able to go a whole weekend without a fight. I don't think the hotel room has a basement with a couch.
4) Please let me lose 10 lbs.

Okay... had to throw the last one in there since I had all of your attention - but 1 through 3 were heartfelt.


I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend (there I go again).

Cheers, S.

GO TONY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home