What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

It takes a lot for me to publicly diss the man I love.

The man I spend thousands a year on to see from only a distance.

The man I risked getting arrested for just to grab his ass.

The man I spend just about all of my Sundays with.

The man I taught my daughter to admire.

But typical of a man, this one is a disappointment.

He's a crybaby.

He's a wuss.

He's a whiner.

He's a candyass.

35 laps. 35 laps. 35 laps.

That's all I got to see the man I love "race" on Sunday. (in case you're not following me or you're just dumb... I'm talking about Tony Stewart)

I demand a refund!

I'm still a fan, but I've lost a lot of respect for Tony for getting out of his car on Sunday because of a broken shoulder. If he can't race, he shouldn't have even gotten out of bed. I'd have had more respect for him if he just called in a sally. Cuz that's what he is. If he doesn't race at Pocono next weekend, I will seriously consider shopping at Lowes.

Despite it all - we all had a good time. At least Junior didn't burn his balls so Dave got to watch him "race".



Click here for some photos.


Cheers,

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home