Rain rain go away... come again some other day!

(This was taken on July 3)
Well Uncle Hy brought us great weather for the 4th. While it wasn't sunny - it didn't rain during peak party hours and it was humid as heck so the cool pool was just what my sweaty skin needed.
I have to hope that we've seen the end of the rain and we can get back to the hazy hot and hellish days of summer that I love and dream of the other 8 months of the year. I can't tell you how miserable I've been staring at the rain pouring into the pool all spring and summer. I feel jipped. Maybe we can make up the time and have a hot like hell September and October..
Or maybe it's time I think about getting a heater for my pool. Or a hot tub. Or a rich husband since I know my current one is probably shaking his head reading this.
Pout.
Cheers, S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home