Now I'll sit and sulk with the Sox fans!
I thought the day was going right yesterday when I convinced Dave to keep the pool open for one more week... even if it's just decorative at this point...then we had a nice dinner with some friends and when we got home WHAMMO. The weekend suddenly sucked.
Confused? Read below. Notice Tony Stewart, the almighty defending two-time champion's name is missing? Yeah.
NASCAR SUCKS! Only the 10 drivers listed below can go on to win the championship. Even though the best driver in the sport finished 16 points outside of 10. The first loser, right?
Oh well. I'll be out shopping Sunday afternoons now!
The race for the chase as follows...
1. Matt Kenseth Leader
2. Jimmie Johnson -5
3. Kevin Harvick -10
4. Kyle Busch -15
5. Denny Hamlin -20
6. Dale Earnhardt Jr. -25
7. Mark Martin -30
8. Jeff Burton -35
9. Jeff Gordon -40
10. Kasey Kahne -45
Cheers, S.

2 Comments:
Go Juuuuunnnnioooorrrrr!!!!
Surprised that your not rooting for Hamlin since he is tonys teammate. Im with you dave. Lets see what that 8 car has.
Post a Comment
<< Home