Have you googled yourself lately?
A few weeks ago I was feeling ultra bored because, as I think I have mentioned, this summer SUCKS weatherwise...so I was playing around with google.com
I have managed to find quite a few blasts from my past... and old college roommate - (who is still a bitch because she never wrote back)...a friend/boyrfriend (I forget which - poor guy) of mine from 8th grade... my old Journalism professor at Emerson... and I even dug way deep into my little black book and found the first boy I ever kissed.
I decided to be silly and email him to see if he remembered me - just for shits and giggles. Low and behold I got a "who the f are you" email back from him. Harumph. However, upon explaining where and how we met... he eased up on the profanity and sent back an "Of course I remember you email..." Now I feel better about my puckering skills. PHEW!
Anyway, back to the point of this... Later on I googled myself...And I found a lot of stuff I never knew existed on the net with my name attached to it. Even some pictures I never knew about - eek.
So if you haven't googled yourself lately, you should...you never know what might uhhh come up ;)
Cheers!
Stacey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home