What's up Buttercup?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Anyone hungry?




Last night my husband and I went out for Thai food - it was awesome. It's only the 2nd time I've had it. My husband likes his food hot, hot, hot (duh, he married me!!) and the meal wasn't quite at the level to make him choke, so I think he was disappointed in that...

So we decided to top dinner off with dessert at Friendly's. There's no going wrong with ice cream, right? Well...

We decide on what we want - for him, it's his usual... for me it's a low-carb/low-sugar version of my usual - so I can sleep easy at night and not have dreams of my ass inflating (yes, those are real nightmares).

So the waiter comes over to take our order and my husband says, "I'll have a Reese's PENIS..."

Hang on I need a minute before I continue... I can barely type here.

Ok. Phew. That was a good one... anyway... not sure WHAT was on his mind (tho - we did just have dinner in NOHO...), but he meant to order a Reese's PIECES sundae... but somehow... the word got a bit scrambled in his head.

I need another minute.... LOL

Luckily, the waiter was good natured... laughed... and looked at me and said "And for you?" I should have said, "I'll have the same"...but I couldn't come up with something witty while I was hysterically laughing - so I just pointed to what I wanted on the menu and collapsed in my seat.

What a great laugh.

Now I'm going to run for cover because Dave said if I ever told anyone this story, he'd kick my ass. Come on honey... everyone needs a good laugh before going back to work tomorrow!! Besides, you should know by now, you can never trust a woman to keep her mouth shut.

PENIS!

Cheers,
S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home