The birds and the bees...
So why is it that when you're female and 30 something and you go to the doctor with a stomach ache - they automatically suspect you are pregnant? And even though I told my doctor I have as much chance of being pregnant as I do of having prostate cancer - he still wasn't convinced and made me sit and wait through the infamous pee test. Okay, so no, mom -- don't start knitting a blue blanket. I'm not pregnant! But I still don't know why I have a stomach ache. I'm not stressing about Jocelyn's 4th birthday (yet)...and things are fairly simple and quiet at home... and work... well work is what it has been for the last 6 years so I don't think I've suddenly developed an allergy to it.
There are so many other things it could be, I wish they'd focus on the "what ifs" and not on the what it absolutely, no doubt about it, can't possibly be!
Ugh!
Cheers, S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home