What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Guess who got bit AGAIN?


Alright enuf's enuf! Apparently the little little boys in Jocelyn's daycare really like her and she's not giving them the time of day because today she got bit FOR NO REASON!

Someone please tell me... is 5 bites in like 2 months enough for me to start bitching yet? Can I? Can I? Please please? This seems a bit much, no?

Grrr.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Liz said...

YES! Bitch to the administration...this is UNACCEPTABLE behavior. What kind of reprimand is the biter getting??? I have been asking around to people w/kids in day care...Have they been bitten? If yes, I ask if they were told who did it. They were...not sure if it was an at home daycare or a 'corporate' one, but it shouldn't matter. Biting is not acceptable. Are the biters parents aware that he/she is biting?

I would be livid and letting the teachers know it. SOOOo Bitch away my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home