What's up Buttercup?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm thinking about moving south...

I hate snow.

There is nothing good about it.

I was supposed to go shopping today... but instead I'm sitting here waiting for the damn roads to get plowed so I can go to Walmart.

Okay, so yeah - I was supposed to get it done yesterday... but I wasn't feeling too hot - due to the fact that I was out the night before at a holiday party (yes I got over feeling fat after a few martinis). My husband was out with his friends last night, and I was in bed by 8.

I woke up this morning at the ass crack of dawn (for those of you without kids that's 6am) - bright eyed and not so cheery - and ready to hit the stores... but halt! Outside it's a winter wonderland.

The highlight of my day...are these photos you can see of Jocelyn outside. She does love the snow... but she's only 2. She'll learn.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EatW7dm2bMLK

Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home