What's up Buttercup?

Friday, November 25, 2005

Anyone hungry?



As a special "bonus" for reading my blog today, here's a sneak preview of our holiday photo :-)

All I can say is what a holiday this is! EAT EAT EAT. And for us it didn't stop yesterday. Everyone is coming back today (at my invitation) to finish off what we didn't eat yesterday. It's either that or 90% of it will be thrown out because Dave is the only one who eats most of it...so here we go again!

The battle of the big girl bed goes on. Last night was interesting with everyone here. J chit-chatted and played by herself for about 2 hours. Then I went upstairs to check on her and found her covered in poop. It was pretty gross yet funny at the same time... since it was the first time we ever really caught her at that.

I'm glad you think it's funny. It is really. Sorta.

Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home