What's up Buttercup?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bite me!

Well we're now on bite #3 at Jocelyn's new daycare. Lovely. I heard first hand from a mom who is on the biter side of the spectrum and my heart does go out to her. I guess there's really not much we as parents can do besides enforcing that biting is wrong. It's up to the daycare try to "make sure" the biting doesn't happen. But aside from sedating or secluding the biter... what really can be done? I don't know... but I'm open to ideas. And the bite happened minutes before I got there (thanks so much to my husband for pointing out... 'ohhh if you had just been there a second sooner') butJocelyn didn't seem any worse for the wear... she still ran up to me (with teary eyes) and screamed the words every mother loves to hear.... "Hiiiiii mommy!" It's music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home