What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Once bitten twice ticked off...

I'm really not an angry person (shut up, Dave). But today... I got a voicemail that really ticked me off. It was my daughter's "teacher" telling me that my daughter got bit for the second time at her new daycare.

To the parents of the little boy that bit her I say - WTF. To the child that bit her, despite the fact that you're only 2, GFY. That's my first reaction.

Okay, yea, I know it's "normal". My daughter bites me too. But the fact that my super duper expensive daycare won't tell me WHO it was that bit her - that's crazy. I'd like to know that the child isn't ill - have some sort of disease - or if it's the SAME kid that bit her on her very first day of daycare. But no... they need to "protect" the biter - like he's some sort of star witness in a murder case or something. So, the biter remains anonymous, while my daughter's right arm is bruised with his or her teeth marks. How fair is that! Someone is picking on my baby and I can't even know who! Where is the fairness in that system?

What do they think I'm going to do, run over to the two year old and bite him/her back? No, instead we're going to learn some Billy Blanks Tae Bo - baby! Next time you come near my kid with your teeth she's gonna kick 'em out! Left hook - right jab - Go Jocey GO!

I'll be proud to be in the principal's office. After all, my parents were there just about every other week, and look at how great I turned out (again, shut up Dave!)

Cheers,

S.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Hothead said...

I feel your pain, because its mine too. But I'm sure everything will turn out ok. Someday she'll be able to tell us who did it. :-)

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Beagle22 said...

It happened to my daughter too. But in my case they slipped and gave a hint as to who was the guilty toddler. That didnt really help since I wanted to say something to the parent but then realized the offending child wasnt even 2 yet and probably doesnt realize that he's soiled himself until it starts to ooze around the edges of his huggies.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home