Much to say about nothing...
Well it's now 8:17 and I find myself with a few spare minutes to my day. Very rare that it happens. Still, there are a million other things I should be doing right now... getting my daughter's lunch ready... laying out my clothes for tomorrow so I don't have to scramble in the dark and g-d forbid miss-match my socks (the fashion police will know)... but I'm feeling kind of lazy - and in fact I feel a cold or something debilitating coming on. Just what every mother with no spare time as it is needs. Right.
Right now I'm just agitated. As a redneck would say... I liken it to PMS... or MS or just the fact that I'm overworked, overstressed and overtired. That's a lot of overs. But I'll go to bed... wake up fresh tomorrow... and start all over again. Can't wait.
And now back to cookies and milk...
Cheers, S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home