What's up Buttercup?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just like heaven...

Last Wednesday I spent a day in heaven.

Okay... well I'm exaggerating... it was just like heaven...a day at the spa. Ahhhh. It started out with a facial. Mmmm. Then a manicure (french of course) Ahhhh... followed by a 90 minute full body massage (even the outside of my ass cheeks... is that normal?)...pedicure to match the nails...and then they even styled my hair and did my makeup. I must say I was looking pretty dazzling and feeling quite relaxed.

My husband took care of my daughter while I was gone (kudos for a job well done) and it was a day I hope to experience again REAL soon. It was also left a rather large hole in the checking account, but hell... I'm worth it!

So, if you ever have the chance to pamper yourself -even if just for an hour... do it! It'll especially make you appreciate the people who are picking up the slack while you're drowning in chamomile and lavender. Ahhhh...


Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home