'Tis the season to be pudgy!
I swore I wasn't going to make one of those typical "I want to lose weight" New Year's resolutions. But, according to my diary, I have been making that same resolution (in writing) since I was 12 years old.
I'm 32 now, so do the math.
20 years of trying to lose weight. Sometimes being successful... other times ballooning up to the size of a pregnant beached whale.
So be it.
Should i just accept the fact that a size 4 isn't in the cards for me? Shall I be happy with my "hourglass shape"? Should I be excited that people say I have a nice coke bottle figure? (I guess it could be worse... at least it's not a coke can.)
Excited? 'eh. Satisfied? No.
So...2007 marks the 20th anniversary of the first time I ever sought after the goal of losing weight... And in honor of that I've decided to find something else to resolute to. Cuz obviously it's going to take more than a resolution to be runway material.
Instead of trying to "lose" the weight that keeps finding me again and again, I'm going to ignore the weight on what I will call the"man diet." You know... ignore something long enough, in the hopes that if I don't give it any attention... it'll just magically go away... or someone else will do it for me! Let's hope it works.
Now could someone please pass the donuts?
Everyone have a happy, safe and healthy New Year (even you skinny bitches)...
Cheers, S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home