Mother - daughter bonding...

"Aren't we beautiful?"
Those of you who have heard the story... know of my somewhat exaggerated, but still traumatizing story of the car accident this past weekend.
So that put things into perspective this morning when my daughter and I went on a photo shoot for my job.
We're going to be featured on a box of a new game we are coming out with - not so much as models, but more as advisors.
But still we were treated to a mini-makeover and photo shoot this morning - a once in a lifetime mother-daughter experience.
I have to say, I had a blast - and I think Jocelyn did, too.
I'm very grateful that all the "what ifs" from the accident on Saturday were just "ifs" and Jocelyn and I were able to experience this time together. It was once in a lifetime and far too precious to be missed.
Cheers,
S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home