The full monty....
This will probably be one of the most controversial posts I write and it will likely cause some huffs and puffs from my better half.
We had a quick but to the point "tiff" about the difference between male and female strip clubs. So here's the skinny...
My friend and I like to go to a club downtown that specializes in ahhh how shall I say this tactfully... they display - the full monty... if you catch my drift.
I've been there more than once, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a veteran... but yes, the bouncer at the door does know my name. Oh boo hoo.
So my husband poses the "all important" question to me... "What if I went to a female strip club and they knew me by name..." blah blah.
Okay. In all fairness I should not give a shit.
I'm not a fair person. The difference here is that where I go -- they're flippin' gay! It's a gay club! They like penis not boobies. They like my money... not my body.
So to me... it's just not the same. I don't know. Double standard? Guilty. But I just don't consider the two equal.
Whatever.

3 Comments:
They're more than equal and its a big double standard. Fact is you know it wouldn't happen in reverse: that's just not me. But it proves the point that an unfair double standard is being applied here.
SF- Where does DH sleep at night? Right next to you! Men aren't allowed to touch the goods and you really aren't being fair, even if it is a gay club you go to. If he wants to go...let him be the adult he is.
~LT
This coming from the girl who erased the picture of me "dancing" with her husband! LOL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home