What's up Buttercup?

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Fever anyone?

If this warm winter in New England is indeed a direct effect of global warming, then I'm looking for a bumper sticker that says, "Global warming rules!"

Okay, I'm kidding. At least partly. But I am thrilled to death that, according to the calendar, winter is almost over - and yet, it barely ever started!

I'm already starting to plan out my (okay, Dave's) spring/summer outdoor projects in
anxious anticipation of the sweltering summer perspiration!

My major dilemma right now is which "welcome" sign to put on my door. After Valentine's Day, I usually put my winter welcome sign back up - but it was 55 degrees out today and I just couldn't do it. But I fear if I welcome spring a bit early, I may jinx us into another nor'easter.

Here's hoping mother nature continues to go easy on us for the rest of the season.

Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home