The lost pound was found
I lied to you all when I said this year I wouldn't obsess about my weight.
Like last year, here I go again, joining weight watchers and enjoying a few weeks of happy weigh ins - when suddenly... out of no-where... comes.... da da da da... the plateau. The weeks of minus point 2... up point 2.... down point 8.... up one point two. Will it ever end?
Yes, it will. Why? Because this year I decided to join the gym! I'm on day two of my new regimen and it feels good. I even felt good about the constant sweat pouring down my face. Each minute that went by was another few sips of beer from last night that was being flushed from my body... ahhh..
Of course my husband thinks this will be a waste of money...so I'm excited at another opportunity to prove him wrong! Skinny bitches, here I come!
Cheers,
S.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home