What's up Buttercup?

Monday, January 14, 2008

My husband is injured.

It is so painful, Dave can barely shift his car into 5th gear without cringing. He has trouble picking up my 46 pound child (well.. who doesn't)... His arm is in constant pain and he's continuously reminding us he has a great command of 4-letter words when he moves his right arm.

He'll likely have to see a doctor - or else find some way to rest his arm from any major motion or activities.

Oh - how did he get this injury you want to know?

From playing with his Wii.

Okay, when you read that you might chuckle, now say that statement out loud and it's even funnier!

"Dave hurt his arm from playing with this wii!"

Of course I'm not surprised. He was playing with his wii for hours and hours last weekend. I tried to stop him on New Year's but he kept going. Even his friends were playing with his wii. His dad, my dad, my mother, everyone was playing with his wii! And last saturday both of my parents were over playing with his wii! Yea, I admit, even I love to play with his wii!

While true, playing with your wii can be strenuous...has one ever truly hurt himself from playing with his (or her) wii? To the point where you had to see a doctor? Have you ever been hurt from playing with YOUR wii? If so, I'd love to hear how playing with your wii hurt you! Maybe we can compare stories about our wiis.


Cheers, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home