What's up Buttercup?

Friday, September 14, 2007

What's up fat ass?

I am officially admitting I blew off my diet this summer. But I was never expecting that when I tried on a new pair of sleek pants (the same size I wore at the beginning of the summer) that I wouldn't be able to get them up my hips, let alone zip 'em. WTF!

So get this... I have been exercising profusely for at least 45 minutes 4 days a week since February. But I've been ignoring the scale, because I know that muscle weighs more than fat. But all of that ignoring leads to a 6 lb weight gain. Not good.

Now, mind you, it's so not the gym's fault. Or the fact that my hair has gotten longer. Or that I have thicker glasses on when I weigh myself, or because it's "that time of the month".

I have been over ALL 50 excuses why the jeans aren't fitting - and the true answer is -- it's the beer bread and yummie artichoke dip, sushi 3 x a week, bagels with cream cheese...oh and don't forget the candy my coworkers bring into work because, "They don't want it in their house!" Need I go on?

So it's time to officially re-start eating well. I'm meeting with a nutritionist at the end of the month so wish me luck. Or, just start mooing or oinking any time you see me eating. And STOP bringing in candy! Or spank my hand (or whatever) anytime I go near the cookie jar!

OINK!

Cheers from a chubby,
S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home